Cemetery Association asks that cemetery visitors observe the
- Parking is not permitted on any lawn
- Planting of any kind is not permitted.
- Glass of any kind is not permitted.
- For safety and appearance, no shepherd hook plant holders will be allowed after June 1, 2006.
- No balloons, pinwheels or banners (other than military) are allowed as of July 1, 2018
- In order to keep the cemetery looking its best at all times, all decorations will be removed as needed.
Scheduled cleanup is as follows:
- Spring and Summer on or about October 15th
- Fall and Winter on or about March 7th
- Wheaton Cemetery is not responsible for damage to decorations or
Thank you for your cooperation